In 2005, the FTC began requiring that bloggers like me tell you when we use affiliate links or are paid for content or advertising. So, consider yourself informed that
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. <— I’ll be honest…I have no idea what this means but it sounds good, and people have been saying this since I began blogging , even before it was required to disclose.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation. My primary form of making money on this blog is via classes and printables, though occasionally I make a couple cents on affiliate links.
- I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worth your time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will know about it because I find it impossible to keep my big mouth shut, and you’ll probably see me ranting about it on social somewhere. I’m not going to pretend to love something when I think it is the worst thing ever.
- Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content. I rarely do this.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest to sponsors and myself.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine.
This blog is written and edited by me, Terra Walker.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.